Full time / Freelance
We are looking for elite Modelers and Renderers to join our team of creative CGI professionals. 3D/CG Generalist assists in the development and creation of photorealistic stills and video for a variety of the world’s premier brands and products across a number of industry sectors. Successful candidates command industry-leading skills including, modeling (namely hard surface), textures, lighting, and shading. Animation and compositing are a plus.
– Aesthetic quality and technical expertise of the highest level.
– Create industry-leading artwork using various software programs.
– Create, refine, render, and animate photorealistic 3D models.
– Develop workflows to maximize quality and efficiency across a department.
– Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered.
– Must demonstrate a portfolio of expert-level
– Must be willing submit to a background investigation.
– Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
– Include in your letter how you heard about us.
– Proven ability in major CG techniques
including modeling, texturing, shading, lighting and compositing
– Highly adept at problem solving and creative
– Leadership of creative professionals within
a larger production environment
Skills and Abilities:
– Fluent in Maya, Blender.
– Deep undestanding of 3D renderers and shading networks.
– Knowledge of Octane renderer a plus.
– Expert in Photoshop and other post
production applications a plus
– Excellent verbal and written communication
skills for client facing and internal communication
– Ability to develop and maintain a
collaborative relationship with peers and colleagues in one or more areas of
– Ability to work independently and with a
limited degree of supervision
– 4+ years preferred experience within a creative post production team.
– Knowledge of post
for VR is a plus, but not required.
– Expertise in Octane renderer.
– Knowledge of Houdini
is a plus.
– Knowledge of PFtrack, SynthEyes, and Maya’s Dynamics, Particles and Effects is a plus.
LOCAL APPLICANTS TO LOS ANGELES PREFERRED. NO RELOCATION PROVIDED. PRINCIPALS ONLY.